Paul Smith's College is a proud member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) and a member of the Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAP) for Army enlistees.
Interested in being a Paul Smith's College student? Follow this checklist and you'll be on your way to becoming a "Smittie"!
Veteran's Admission Checklist
- Complete your application using the following link: Online and PDF applications - When completing your application, please remember that we have waived the $30.00 application fee.
- Forward your transcript from high school and/or college, as directed on the application form.
- Apply for VA education benefits using VONAPP
- If you have never applied for veteran's benefits, submit Form 22-1990, Application for Veteran Education Benefits.
- If you have used benefits at another school, submit Form 22-1995, Request for Change of Program Place or Training.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Request an Official Military Transcript:
Documentation Needed To Complete Your File
Please forward the following documents (as applicable)
- Copy of DD-214 or DD 2384 (issued by your unit)
- Copy of completed Forms 22-1990 or 22-1995
- Copy of Kicker Program documentation (if applicable)
- Certificate of Eligibility